Nowadays, there are so many products of 1/3 hp 110v in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1/3 hp 110v in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1/3 hp 110v which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
766 reviews analysed
1. Grizzly Industrial G2527 – Motor 1/3 HP Single-Phase 1725 RPM TEFC 110V/220V
Made to demanding specifications these motors feature the same quality as the motors we install in our heavy-duty machines. all our motors are standard name 56 frames and fit over 90% of the woodworking machinery on the market. if you have applications where dust oil chip or other foreign particles are the norm rather than the exception you should use the totally enclosed fan cooled motors (enclosed). by popular demand we have added the open drip proof motors (open). these high quality motors are excellent replacement motors for use in relatively clean environments. ideal for drill presses fan and bench machinery all motors are dual voltage (110/220v) capacitor start. they feature standard name 56 frames all ball bearing construction reversible rotation 5/8-Inch shafts and are rated for continuous duty. type: enclosed size: 1/3 hip rpm: 1725 amps at 110v/220v: 6.1/3.1.
2. 1/3hp 1725RPM 48/56Frame 115 volts Belt Drive Furnace Motor Century # GF2034
3. Century formerly AO Smith GF2054 1/2 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48/56 Frame, ODP, Sleeve Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
4. A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 Rpm
5. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
6. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92341, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2760 gallons per hour. Upgraded durable stainless steel impeller for improved performance. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
7. A.O. Smith CB2034A 1/3 Hp, 1725 RPM, 115 Volts, 48Y Frame, ODP Enclosure, Sleeve Bearing Carbonator Pump Motor
Carbonator Pump Motor, Split Phase, 6.2 Amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, CCWLE Rotation.
8. ECO-FLO Products SUP56 Manual Submersible Utility Pump, 1/3 HP, 2,880 GPH
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint
- higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/3 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10′ power cord and water cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8″ and handles solids up to 1/8″ diameter; up to 2880 gph. Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a ‘smart’ switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products.
9. AmazonCommercial 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump, Black
- 1/3 HP split capacitor motor with corrosion-resistant and reinforced thermoplastic construction
- 10 foot grounded waterproof cord
- Pumps 40 gallons per minute, 2,400 gallons per hour at zero feet
- Built-in automatic thermal overload protector
- 33.5 foot vertical water lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/4″ of surface
An Amazon Brand
10. Liberty Pumps 230 Mercury Free Float Integrally Wired 1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump with Quick Disconnect
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft – All fasteners – non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
From the Manufacturer
Cool running and efficient, the 230-Series features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty’s VMF switch (model 237) the 230-Series offers a superior value in a 1/3 hp pump.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 13 Hp 110V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!