Finding your suitable readers for 18/2 appliance cord is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 18/2 appliance cord including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
913 reviews analysed
1. Woods 0293 Coleman Hpn Mini Replacement Extension Cord, 18/2 2-Foot Black
Woods0 293 HPN Mini Plug Appliance Cord, Black, 2-Foot. Pin spacing is 1/2-inch. Industry approvals: UL listed. Polarized plugs for easier installation. For coffee makers, fry pans, and small appliances. Includes slotted miniature plugs to fit most countertop appliances. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
2. Maximm Cable 2 Ft 360° Rotating Flat Plug Extension Cord/Wire, 16 AWG 24 Inch Multi 3 Outlet Extension Wire, 3 Prong Grounded Wire – White – UL Listed
- 360° ROTATING PLUG: The Maximm extension cord is top quality featuring a 360° degree rotating flat supply plug with 3 female outlet connectors for additional power.
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS: The female receptacle comes with 3 outlets giving you the option to plug in multiple devices or appliances thus having the same extension to three devices at once.
- SPACE SAVOR: Convert your standard AC power cord to a slim rotating plug, providing angular flexibility. Plug into the top outlet and still have usage of the bottom outlet with this rotating cord.
- FLAT PLUG: Designed for tight spaces like behind furniture, bookshelves, desks or anything which is close to the wall not allowing you to use the standard outlet.
- HIGH QUALITY: 3-pronged outlets, grounded plug for safety and convenience, (NEMA 5-15P) to Multiple 3-Outlet (NEMA 5-15R) 3 Conductor Wire UL Listed Extension Cord. 13Amp 125Volt, 1625 Watts
3. 2 ft Black UL Listed Indoor, Outdoor short AC Power Electric Cable Extension Cord 16 Gauge 3 prong 125 Volts, 13 Amps 2 foot Feet (1,2,3,6,10,15,25,40,50,75,100 ft)
- Connectors/ Gauge: 3 prong male NEMA 5-15P to 3 prong female NEMA 5-15R/ 16 AWG
- Voltage/ Amperage: 125V, 13A
- UL Listed & Meets OSHA Standard: Yes
- Outdoor Use: Suitable for indoor & Outdoor Use. Lifetime Warranty
- Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please contact our customer service team for help
16 gauge 2 ft cable suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Rated to handle 125 Volts power connections at 13 AMPS, 3 prong connectors ensure a solid connection to your existing cable and your wall outlet. UL listed and meets OSHA standard. Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please contact our customer service team. Danger: electrical cords can be hazardous misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Please read both sides of the warning card attached to the cable carefully and follow all directions. Before use: inspect thoroughly before each use. do not use if damaged. Look for the number of watt on appliances to be plugged into cord, compare the appliance’s watts requirement to the cable’s watts capability marked on its label/tag. Do not plug appliances or devices that require more than the specified number of watts into this cord. Do not run through doorways, holes in ceilings, walls or floors. Make sure appliance is off before connecting cord to outlet. fully insert plug into outlet. do not remove, bend modify any metal prongs or pins of cords. Do not use excessive force to make connections. Do not connect a three-prong plug to a two-hole cord. this is polarized cord ;( keep away from water, do not use when wet, keep children and pets away from cord). Do not plug one extension cord into another. Avoid overheating. uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material. Do not drive, drag or place objects over cord. Do not walk on cord. After use: grasp plug to remove from outlet. Always store cord indoors. Always unplug when not in use. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. Warning: wash hands after handling. do not remove the warning tag.
4. Bergen Industries IncPS9151433-Wire Appliance and Power Tool Cord, 9 ft, 14 AWG, 15A/125V AC, 1875w
- For use with MAJOR APPLIANCES, MOTORS and POWER TOOLS, U-Ground NEMA 5-15
- APPLICATION: SJTW: Hard SERVICE cord, THERMOPLASTIC/Vinyl constructed JACKET, 300 Volt, WEATHER RESISTANT for OUTDOOR USE
- IDEAL FOR appliances, motors and power tools
- APPLICATION: 9 Foot 14/3 cord with U Ground NEMA 5-15 plug and pigtail end
- APPLICATION: Rated For: 15 Amp, 125V, 1875 Watts max applications
5. Cable Matters 2-Pack 16 AWG Heavy Duty 3 Prong AC Power Extension Cord (Power Extension Cable) in 6 Feet (NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R) – Available 1FT – 50FT
- AC EXTENSION CORD extends the length of an existing power cable
- Rated for indoor use with equipment such as a desktop computer, HDTV, LED-lit monitor, ceiling mounted projector, powered speakers, laser printer and more
- Female to male cable connects an existing cable to a to a standard 3 pronged 120V AC outlet receptacle
- 16 AWG GAUGE power cable is rated for 13 amps to support common voltage power requirements in the home or office
- STURDY BUT FLEXIBLE cable is safer and more reliable at longer distances than a thinner 18 AWG power extension cord
- Fully molded strain relief connectors provide long life and durability
- HEAVY DUTY CORD with a standard NEMA 15-5-P grounded power plug and 3 pin female NEMA 5-15R connector
- SJT 13A/1625W rating easily extends a TV power cord from an HDTV with a power consumption
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with most common household small appliances and consumer electronics
- Cost-effective 2-Pack of power extension cables includes a lifetime warranty and product support
6. Superior Electric EC182 9 Feet 18 AWG SJO 2 Wire 125 Volt Electrical Cord
Superior Electric EC182 9 Feet 18 AWG SJO 2 Wire 125 Volt NEMA 1-15P Electrical Cord with Rubber Casing & Jute fiber insulation. Cords are UL approved and have plastic molded plugs on one end. This 9 feet power cord is perfect for repair shop. Resistant to water, oil solvent, sunlight etc. These cords fit power tools of major brands like Makita, Dewalt, Bosch, Porter Cable, Black and Decker, Hitachi, and many more.
7. Monoprice 105297 2ft 16AWG Power Extension Cord Cable, 13A (NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R)
Monoprice extension cables are the perfect solution. Available in lengths up to 100ft in a variety of gauges we have cables that will help complete your power connections.
8. Prime PS010608 8-Feet 16/3 SJT Replacement Power Supply Cord, Black, 2-Pack
9. Eumyviv 9.85 Feet Plug Wire Kit Indoor Power Extension Cord with On Off Switch(300V/18AWG/105℃), 2 Prong Cable Strip Outlet Saver Appliance Extension Cord Connector (A00003 Black)
- PRACTICAL EXTENSION CORD ADAPTER: High precision copper wire core and covering PVC material. Soft flexible but durable, easy to fold.
- BETTER SAFETY EXTENSION CORD APPLIANCE: 105℃ high temperature resistance and moisture, abrasion, freeze resistance, prolong the service life of cord and have a safer guarantee.
- LONG ENOUGH EXTENSION CORD EXTENDER: Features 9.85 feet in length,this extension cord flat plug have a on/off switch for those hard-to-reach lamps or household appliances, more convenient to use according to your actual needs.
- SPEC: Features 110V rated voltage, wire gauge SPT-2/18AWG, 300V max voltage, 105 degree max temperature resistance. Small resistance, good thermal conductivity and less heat, an ideal extension cord you should never miss.
- HIGH QUALITY EXTENSION CORD LOW PROFILE: Best Service and Guarantee. FBA products. Delivery is handled by Amazon. Short delivery time. Good service after place order.
10. Coleman Cable 600006608 18/2 SPT-1 Bulk Lamp Cord, 300-Volt 18-Gauge, 250-feet Spool, Black
Thermoplastic PVC jacket, not for hard usage in accordance with NEC. Used for lamps, small appliances and radios. Soft annealed stranded copper per ASTM B3-90 conductor. 300 volt maximum. PVC insulation and UL62, UL1581 Listed. Spool.
From the Manufacturer
Coleman Cable 60000-66-08 250-Feet Lamp Cord Spool 18 Gauge, 18/2 SPT-1, Black Are you building or repairing l-Amp? Well if you’re building or repairing a lot of them then this wire is perfect for you. Bulk wire allows you to pay less for the product, because it has less packaging. Its great for jobs of all types and can be found in multiple colors
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 182 Appliance Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!