Finding your suitable readers for 2154517 maxxis bravo hp-m3 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2154517 maxxis bravo hp-m3 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
526 reviews analysed
1. Maxxis Minion DHR II WT Dual Compound EXO Tubeless Folding Tire
The trail version of the Maxxis Minion DHR II features the same tread pattern as its downhill counterpart, but uses a single-ply casing to reduce weight. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped knobs to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
• Excellent braking and cornering traction for rear tire use
• Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims
• Dual compound
• 60 TPI
• Tubeless Ready
• Folding bead
• 900 grams (27.5 x 2.40″ WT)
2. Maxxis Aggressor Folding Dual Compound Exo/tr Tyre – Black, 27.5 x 2.50-Inch
Aggressor 27. 5 x 2. 50WT 60 TPI Folding Dual Compound ExO / TR tyre
3. Maxxis Minion DHRII 3C Exo Tubeless Ready Folding Tire
The trail version of the Maxxis minion DHR ii features the same tread pattern as its downhill counterpart, but uses a single-ply casing to reduce weight. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR.
4. Maxxis Hookworm BMX/Urban Bike Tire
The Hookworm features a hard 70a black compound for street, flatland, and ramps. With an unmistakable tread pattern, the Hookworm tire is standard equipment for serious freestyle riders. The high performance qualities of the grooved tread pattern allow straight-line performance and cornering control. The Hookworm is high pressure rated at 110 PSI, which rolls fast and reduces the risk of pinch flats.
5. Maxxis M8008 ST Radial Trailer Tire – 225/75R15 BSW
- Tire only, no wheel included
- 10 Ply Rating
- Advanced tread compound designed to decrease rolling resistance for improved fuel economy and tread life
- Double steel-belted construction for added strength and vehicle towing stability.Max load:2830 lbs
- Excellent shock absorption while providing superior load-handling performance
The M8008 is a high-speed radial constructed tire, providing a smooth ride with extended tread life. The advanced tread compound, coupled with a robust polyester construction, gives you a variety of workload options.
6. Maxxis Ardent
7. Maxxis Minion DHF Mountain Bike Tire
No single tire can be a perfect match for every trail surface, but if there’s one we’d say comes close, it’s the Maxxis Minion DHF. Excelling on everything from fast sun-baked singletrack and blown-out silty corners, to wet rocks and slippery roots, the Minion DHF Wide Trail Dual Compound/EXO/TR Tire is a staple for a wide range of aggressive terrain. It’s been around in various sizes and casings for many years, and for a good reason–it just works. Here at the office it’s our go-to front tire for the dry and loose conditions found across Utah, but we keep it on for the slightly wetter early-spring and late-fall riding as well. For aggressive trail and all-mountain riding the Minion DHF is a worthy companion for the front of your bike, but it works well as a rear tire too. The Minion DHF has pronounced tread, but the center knobs are ramped to keep the rolling resistance low. For such a burly tire it rolls impressively well. The side knobs grip adeptly on loose berms and flat hard pack turns alike, inspiring confidence in cornering. Alternating rows of the knobs are channel-cut to increase the surface area under load, further improving straight line control and overall traction. This version of the tire has a Wide Trail casing, optimizing the tread profile for 30-35mm internal width rims. It uses the Dual Compound rubber, which is harder than 3C but also lasts notably longer. This is a single-ply casing with EXO sidewall protection to fend off flats from rock slices. It’s one of Maxxis’ lighter weight versions of the DHF, but still offers substantial puncture protection.
8. Maxxis Maxxcross IT Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire 110/100-18 (ETM73514000)
- Unique knob design offers exceptional traction and handling in a wide variety of conditions
- Advanced rubber compound enhances straight-line traction for maximum control
- Reinforced sidewall offers excellent stability and torque-wrenching performance
- Tube Type
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
Load Rating: 64
Rim Size: 18
Speed Rating: M
Tire Application: Intermediate
Tire Ply: 4
Tire Size: 110/100-18
Tire Type: Offroad
Unique knob design offers exceptional traction and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
Advanced rubber compound enhances straight-line traction for maximum control.
Reinforced sidewall offers excellent stability and torque-wrenching performance.
The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual..
Tread Depth: 23/32in..
Approximate Weight: 14.1lbs.
9. Maxxis High Roller II Dual Compound EXO Folding Tire
The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance.
10. Maxxis Ardent DC Tubeless Ready Folding Tire, 26-Inch
Bridging the gap between trail and xc race perfect for epic trail or technical xc race course. Exo: lightweight ultimate sidewall technology
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2154517 Maxxis Bravo Hpm3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!