Top 9 Bissell Powerforce Helix Turbo 1797 Upright Vacuum
888 reviews analysed
1. OEM 15" Bissell Brushroll for Cleanview Helix, PowerForce, Revolution, P/N 203-2449
- 15″ authentic Bissell brush roller
- this is not a generic or aftermarket part.
- Replaces legacy part numbers 203-6729, 203-6756, 203-6726 203-1195 and 203-2013.
- Check “Product Description” to ensure compatibility with your vacuum cleaner.
- You may need part number 203-2448 instead
- check Product Description below.
- The Brush Assembly includes the brush roll and brush end caps.
Please ensure that your vacuum model number is in the list below; if not, please see part number 203-2448 instead. This brush roller no longer has the raised belt area. Fits the following vacuum models: CleanView Helix Deluxe Vacuum 21K3, 21K31, 21K32, 21K35, 71V9, 71V92; CleanView Helix Plus Vacuum 22C1, 22C12, 32Y7; CleanView Revolution Deluxe 3596-1, 3595, 35951, 35952, 35957, 3595R, 3595X, 3596; CleanView II Bagless Vacuum 20Q9 (Base), 73G8; CleanView II Plus Bagless Vacuum 3576-6, 3576M; CleanView II Special Edition Vacuum 3576-2, 35762, 35747, 3575, 3576, 35761, 3576P, 3576R, 53F8; PowerClean Rewind Vacuum 62X5; PowerForce Bagless 6594, 6594F, 6594G, 6594J, 6594R, 6594W, 6596R; PowerGlide Platinum Vacuum 35452, 3545, 3545D; PowerGlide Pet Bagged Rewind Vacuum 38631; PowerTrak Revolution Upright Vacuum 6591, 1491, 14911, 3593F, 3593G, 3593J, 3594, 6390, 6591X, 6592, 6592X, 82G7C; Rewind CleanView Pet Vacuum 18M9W, 18M9X; Rewind PowerHelix Plus 26T5; Rewind Premier Pet 67F8, 44M3, 44M3P, 44M3R, 67F82; Rewind SmartClean 58F8, 58F83, 18M9, 18M9P, 18M9V, 26T55, 58F8, 58F8R; Velocity Bagged Rewind Vacuum 3863, 38632; Zoinks Pet Hair Vacuum 44M3P
2. Bissell Powerforce Helix Bagless Washable Premotor Filter #1608225
- Genuine #160-8225 Bissell Pre-Motor Vacuum Filter
- Fully Washable & Reusable – Cleans Easily With Water
- Replace Filter Every 6 Months For Better Filtration & Performance
- Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind Upright Vacuum Models – 1797, 17979, 2190
- Bissell Powerforce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum Models – 1700, 17003, 17004, 1700R, 1700U, 1700V, 1701, 17013, 17019, 1701R, 1701U, 1701V, 1701X, 1701Z, 2191
Bissell Powerforce Helix Bagless Genuine Pre-Motor Vacuum Filter With Care Guide 1608225
3. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
4. OEM Bissell Extension Wand P/N 203-1068
This Bissell wand works with the following vacuum models:Momentum Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum 3910, 39103, 39102, 39105, 3910F, 3910H, 3910R, 3910T; Momentum Vacuum 3910-6, 6390-W, 82G71, 82G72, 82G74, 82G7H; OptiClean Multi Cyclonic Pet Vacuum 30C7T, 30C7, 60A4H; Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum 87B4, 87B43, 3920, 39209, 3920C, 3920G, 3920M, 3920R, 87B4, 87B42, 87R4Y; PowerClean 92L3P, 16N56, 3540S, 92L31, 92L3R, 92L3W; PowerForce Bagged Vacuum 1398, 1398R, 71Y7, 71Y71, 71Y72, 71Y73, 71Y7R, 71Y7V, 71Y7W, 71Y7Y; PowerForce Bagless 6594, 6594F, 6594G, 6594J, 6594R, 6594W, 6596R, 6582, 6579, 65793, 65823, 6582R, 6583, 65831, 65832, 65833, 65834, 6583F, 6583G, 6583R, 6583W, 6583X; PowerForce Helix Bagless 12B1, 1240, 12401, 12406, 1240U, 1240V, 1240W, 12B1C, 12B1D, 12B1E, 12B1R, 12B1U, 12B1V, 12B1W; PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum | 68C71, 2140, 68C7, 68C7C, 68C7R, 68C7S, 68C7U, 68C7V, 68C7W, 68C7X, 68C7Y, 68C7Z; PowerForce Vacuum 3537, 3522, 35221, 35223, 35224, 35225, 35226, 3522R, 3522X, 3525, 35252, 3525R, 3530, 3530D, 3530R, 46E5, 46E5R; PowerGlide Pet Vacuum 1044; PowerGroom Helix Rewind Vacuum 98N4, 948N41, 98N41, 98N4W; Powergroom Pet Vacuum 4104-W, 4104, 41041, 4104R; PowerGroom Vacuum 92L31; Powertrak Cyclonic Vacuum 82G7C; PurePro Multi Cyclonic Vacuum 59G9, 59G9R; Total Floors Pet Deluxe Vacuum 61C5G; Total Floors Velocity 3900, 3990R, 6393; Velocity Vacuum 3950, 39509, 3950F
5. Bissell Smart Details Style 7,9,10,12,14,16 Vacuum Belt
- You should check your vacuum cleaner’s rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage and replace the belt if it is broken or worn
- The drive belt is a critical component of your vacuum that allows the brush roll to spin and help remove dirt and debris from your carpets
- If you notice a rubber smell coming from your vacuum, you should check your belt for any Signs of wear
- To change the belt, please Refer to your user guide for installation instructions
- Fits Bissell velocity series, Power Trak cyclonic, Momentum series, Power Glide series, all Clean View series, all power force series, and pet hair eraser vacuums
2-pack vacuum belts. Fit Bissell Velocity series, Power Trak cyclonic, momentum series, Power Glide series, all clean view series, all Power Force series, and pet hair eraser vacuums. You should check your vacuum cleaner’s rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage and replace the belt if it is broken or worn.
6. Bissell PowerForce & Helix Turbo Inner and Outer Filter Set 203-7913
- Replaces legacy part number 203-2587
- See Product Description for a complete list of compatible vacuum models.
- Allow the filter to air dry completely before replacing.
- Both filters are washable &ndash
- clean by hand washing in warm water. A mild detergent may be used if desired.
- This filter set includes the outer filter and the inner filter as seen in the pictures.
Fits the following vacuum models:CleanView Helix Plus Vacuum 22C1, 22C12, 32Y7 PowerForce Bagless 6594, 6594F, 6594G, 6594J, 6594R, 6594W, 6596R PowerForce Bagless Vacuum 6582, 6579, 65793, 65823, 6582R PowerForce Helix Bagless 12B1, 1240, 1240U, 1240V, 1240W, 12B1C, 12B1D, 12B1E, 12B1R, 12B1U, 12B1V, 12B1W PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum 68C71, 2140, 68C7, 68C7C, 68C7R, 68C7U, 68C7V, 68C7W PowerGroom Helix Rewind Vacuum 98N4, 948N41, 98N41, 98N4W Rewind CleanView Pet Vacuum 18M9W, 18M9X
7. Bissell 203-8049 Hose, 68C7 Turbo
Bissell wire reinforced black hose assembly. Made to fit 68C7. Wire Reinforced. Black OEM #203-8049. OEM #203-8049.
8. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
9. Bissell OEM Brush Roll 13.5" for Cleanview Helix, PowerForce, Rewind 203-2448
- Authentic 13″ Bissell brush roller. Not a generic part.
- Fits 6584 and 6579 series ONLY
- Fits specific model numbers of CleanView, PowerForce, Rewind PowerHelix
- See “Product Description” below for complete list of compatible vacuums
- If your vacuum model is not listed in Product Description, see P/N 203-2449.
This brush roller works with the following Bissell vacuum models (if your vacuum model number is not listed here, please see Bissell part number 203-2449 instead): Fits 6584 and 6579 series ONLY, Rewind PowerHelix Vacuum 84G9, CleanView Upright Bagless Vacuum 3590, 3591, 8975, 8975R, 8990, 8990R, 8990W, CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum 95P1, 82H1H, 82H1M, 82H1R, 82H1T, CleanView II Bagless Upright Vacuum 3574, 20Q9, 3576, 35762, PowerForce Bagless Vacuum 6584, 47M6H, 47M6Y, 65792, 6579R, 6583P, 65841, 65842, 65843, 6584R, PowerForce Bagless Vacuum 6582, 6579, 65793, 65823, 6582R, 6583, 65831, 65832, 65833, 65834, 6583F, 6583G, 6583R, 6583W, 6583X, Velocity Bagged Vacuum 6221, 62211, Lift-Off Multi Cyclonic Pet Vacuum 18Z6-1, 18z61,18Z6, CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum 35741, CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum 82H1.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Powerforce Helix Turbo 1797 Upright Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!