Finding your suitable readers for commercail freezer thermometer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for commercail freezer thermometer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
881 reviews analysed
1. Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, For Kitchen Use (FGR80DC)
Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring Thermometer
2. Waterproof Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer, Digital Freezer Room Thermometer, Max/Min Record Function Large LCD Screen and Magnetic back for Kitchen, Home, Restaurants (4 pack)
- Bigger screen, Better reading : This fridge thermometer has 2.56 inch electronic LCD display, the information on the screen can tell us the max, min and the current temperature at the same time. Powered by 3 Volt Model CR2032 Lithium Battery(Included). You can learn the accurate temperature info of your freezer room all the time
- Simple Operation: Simple electronic thermometer with only 3 buttons (at the back) . Just press the on or off button to switch the thermometer on/ off. Press °C/ °F button to select centigrade or fahrenheit. Once you reboot the thermometer, the max/ min temperature will be reset
- Widely Temperature Meauring Range: Accuracy ±2°F. Resolution: 0.2°F. The temperature can range from -4°F to 122°F and it is accurate. Allowing you to use this in the fridge, freezer. it can act the role of general thermometer for indoor or outdoor
- Portable Ways: You have 3 different choices for placing this indoor thermometer. Either use the stand to place it on the table-top, flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf, or adsorption to the adsorbable material using a magnetic back. Mini design and won’t take too much places of your fridge
- IPX3 Waterproof: Waterproof structure (waterproof level IPX3) can resist the damp of the refrigerator or freezer room, make sure it is working in a safe and consistent manner
Measurement:°C & °F
Button Display: ON / OFF , °C /°F , Clear.
Temperature range: From -4°F/ -20°C / to 122°F / 50°C .
Accuracy:±1°C /± 2°F, please kindly note ± variation of 2°C or 4°F is within tolerance
Battery: 3 Volt Model CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included). When the screen displays nothing, please pay attention to replace the battery.
3. Taylor Classic Series Large Dial Fridge/Freezer Thermometer
- This refrigerator/freezer thermometer accurately measures temperatures ranging from -20 to 80 °F
- Blue and yellow safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range
- The extra-large 3.25″ dial features a glass lens and red pointer for easy-to-read measurements
- Constructed with a durable stainless steel casing for added strength and corrosion resistance
- The unique appliance thermometer design can hang from a shelf or stand on its own
Keep your frozen and refrigerated items at the proper temperature with this Freezer/Refrigerator Thermometer from Taylor. The extra-large, 3-1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer, making this analog thermometer’s accurate measurements easy to read. This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20 to 80 ° F. Colorful blue and yellow graphics with safe temperature zone indicators ensure your food is kept at the proper temperature range at all times, while the durable stainless steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance. This appliance thermometer’s unique design has the ability to either hang from a shelf or stand on its own, making it the perfect addition to any home fridge or freezer.
4. Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer (6 Pack)
Pack of 6 Thermometers. It has a 2.5 inch Dial and is accurate from -20 Degrees F to 80 Degrees F. It has a deluxe 2-Way Bracket that Hangs Or it can be used freestanding on its stand. It is made of durable Stainless Steel and has Safe Temperature Zone Indicators. It is NSF Listed.
5. Cooper-Atkins 6812-01-3 Vapor Tension Panel Thermometer with Back Flange, NSF Certified, -40/60°F Temperature Range
6. CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
FG80 Features: -ProAccurate collection. -Target range indication. Product Type: -Dial. Food Type: -Refrigerator/freezer. Commercial Use: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
Tired of finding frozen lettuce in your fridge or ice cream that is too hard to scoop? To ensure food is stored at ideal and safe temperatures, this thermometer measures the precise internal temperature of freezers and refrigerators. Housed in a durable plastic casing, the 4-3/4-by-1-1/4-inch thermometer features a red, non-mercuric column inside industrial-grade glass. Two stainless-steel clips keep it securely fastened to a shelf. Temperatures read horizontally, in a dual scale range of -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius). Zones are marked for recommended storage temperatures: a freezer should be set ideally between 0 and -10 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 and -23 degrees Celsius), while a refrigerator should be kept between 34 to 40 (1 to 4.4 degrees Celsius). Colder than that causes lettuce to freeze; warmer and foods spoil too quickly. Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), this thermometer has been manufactured to high commercial standards. CDN covers this professional thermometer with a five-year warranty against defects.–Ann Bieri
7. Cooper-Atkins 25HP-01-1 Refrigerator/Freezer/Dry Storage Thermometer, HACCP
Colored dial is zoned with specific applications and HACCP guidelines for freezing, deep chill, refrigeration and dry storage.
8. Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer Digital Freezer Room Thermometer Waterproof, Max/Min Record Function with Large LCD Display (2 Pack of White)
- BIG DIGITS LCD SCREEN: An easy-to-read extra-large LCD screen provides quick, at-a-glance measurements
- MAX&MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety
- WIDE RANGE & ACCURATE: The temperature range is from -20℃～50℃(-4℉~122℉) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F) allowing y,ou to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer for food safety or other applications
- STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: Equipped with foldable hook, which can be used by hanging in refrigerator and freezer rack or free standing only, it’s very compact and convenient to keep
- LIFETIME WARRANTY GUARANTEE & QC: Quality Control & Checking before we send it to Amazon warehouse, If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our Refrigerator Thermometer, pls feel free to email us for any questions, we have provide lifetime warranty
9. Wrenwane Digital Refrigerator Freezer Room Thermometer, No Frills Simple Operation, White
- SIMPLE DESIGN – The commercial refrigerator thermometer is an attractive but simple designed unit with no over-complicated controls to keep your food safe. The unit itself is white and features a stylish silver trim around the edges.
- BIG DIGITS – Just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the display with it’s big bold digits. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight. No dial in sight.
- VERY SIMPLE TO OPERATE – No instructions necessary. This is the simplest deep monitoring electronic thermometer on the market with only two buttons. Just press the on/off button to switch the thermometer on and then select Degrees or Fahrenheit.
- MAGNETIC BACK, STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING – You have 3 different choices for placement for the room thermometer. Either stick it to the refrigerator door with the rear magnet, or use the stand to place it on the table-top , and finally you can flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf.
- WIDE RANGE – The temperature range is from -20°C/-4°F to 60°C/140°F allowing you to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Commercail Freezer Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!