Finding your suitable readers for fat shark vr goggles is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for fat shark vr goggles including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
849 reviews analysed
1. Fat Shark Recon V3 FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
The Recon line of panel goggles are a great entry level FPV headset. They are simple, affordable, and have an ultra-immersive FOV. The Recon V3 has an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver, and USB charging. It puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
Version 3 of the Recon Goggles is a very mature design. It has an included onboard DVR, uses an integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest video feed and has an improved 800 x 480 TFT resolution display for a crisper image. The onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime, and selected channel. The Recon V3 is the ideal choice for a new pilot looking for a complete, high-quality headset.
- FOV (field of view): 55°
- Format: 16:9
- Display: WQVGA 4.3inch display
- Resolution : 800 X 480 TFT
- DVR: analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- 40 channels, single high sensitive receiver including RaceBand frequencies(auto scan and find strongest channel)
- channel info, RSSI info and battery status (disappear after 4s, press any button to show up)
- USB charge port
- Micro-SD card slot
Recon V3 Manual
- 1x Recon V3 Headset
- 1x 5.8G dipole antenna
- 1x 18650 2600mAh Li-ion Battery(built-in headset)
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.
2. Fat Shark Scout FPV Goggles
The Scout is the newest Fat Shark product. It is the culmination of years of work to design a high-performance google at an entry level price. The Scout uses a patented panel goggle optical module to deliver a 50 degree field of view (FOV), 1136 x 640 resolution and a 60 fps refresh rate in a comfortable to wear headset. In addition to an impressive display, the Scout has completely overhauled electronics performance. It has a diversity RX with an embedded 10 dB patch antenna to maximize reception, a new OSD, an updated DVR, and simple USB charging. The Scout also has several user conveniences including an embedded fan, removable foam to allow for pilots to wear glasses while flying and an LED indicator on the antenna to provide channel notification. The Scout is the headset for aspiring pilots looking for premium performance at a great value.
3. Fat Shark Dominator HDO2 FPV Goggles (FSV1123)
- The Dominator HDO2 headset launches as the successor to the much-loved Dominator HDO. The HDO2 uses big 1280 x 960 OLED panels to provide a dramatically improved image with a 46-degree field of view. Display customization is now possible using a new OSD with expanded controls. The HDO2 can be further personalized with adjustable focus, adjustable IPD, adjustable face plate curvature, selectable image ratio, and a configurable power button. The HDO2 is the perfect headset for an experienced pilot
- Includes: Headset, Zipper carry case, Lens Cleaning Cloth, 7.4V Battery Case (18650 Batteries are not included.)
- Sold by authorized US dealer
Fat Shark Dominator HDO 2 FPV Goggles – FSV1123
The Dominator HDO2 headset launches as the successor to the much-loved Dominator HDO. The HDO2 uses big 1280 x 960 OLED panels to provide a dramatically improved image with a 46-degree field of view. Display customization is now possible using a new OSD with expanded controls. The HDO2 can be further personalized with adjustable focus, adjustable IPD, adjustable face plate curvature, selectable image ratio, and a configurable power button. The HDO2 is the perfect headset for an experienced pilot looking for the best flight experience.
In the box:
– Zipper carry case with updated branding
– Fat Shark 18650 Battery CaseThe Fat Shark 18650 pack with a row of stylish blue LED indicators allows you to visually check remaining capacity (4 levels) to prevent a sudden power/vision lost. It seats securely in the headset strap pocket. The soft silicone battery cable extends out of the top of the pack to avoid contact with head strap. Barrel connector cable features high strand count wire for flexibility and long life. Wire stress is minimized by the additional rubber gasket around the cable exit. 18650 Batteries are not included.
4. Fat Shark FPV Drone Racing Kit Vehicle
5. Fat Shark Scout FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
The Scout is the newest Fat Shark product line. It is the culmination of years of work to design a high-performance google at an entry-level price. The Scout uses a patented panel goggle optical module to deliver a 50-degree field of view (FOV), 1136 x 640 resolution and a 60 fps refresh rate in a comfortable-to-wear headset.
In addition to an impressive display, the Scout has completely overhauled electronics performance. It has a diversity RX with an embedded 10 dB patch antenna to maximize reception, an overhauled OSD, an updated DVR, and simple USB charging. The Scout also has several user conveniences including an embedded fan, removable foam to allow for pilots to wear glasses while flying and even an LED indicator on the antenna to provide channel notification.
The Scout is the headset for aspiring pilots that don’t want to upgrade for a long time or a second headset for those that are used to premium performance.
- FOV (field of view): 50 degrees diagonal
- Type: Plastic optics
- 4.0 inch
- Resolution 1136 X 640
- NTSC/PAL auto selecting
- Channel Selection
- Band Selection
- Display Control
- Volume Control
- Beep Control
- RX set
- Fan Control
- Clock set
- Mode Selection (RX/AV/AUX)
- DVR Control
- Power Supply: Standard 18650 Li-ion battery
- RF Modules: Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 64 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 60 fps, MOV)
- File playback: (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- 3.7V, 2600mAh (18650 cell)
6. Fat Shark Attitude V5 FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
The Attitude V5 headset launches this summer as the feisty little brother to the Dominator HDO. The headset represents a leap forward with the same 30° field of view (FOV) as the Dominator V3, high-performance VGA OLED micro-displays, and great pricing.
The limited edition of machine green goggles comes with a digital video recorder (DVR) and an included 5.8GHz OLED dual-receiver diversity making this a comprehensive high-performance package.
The included, simple-to-use receiver has one-touch band change capability, channel scanning and a spectrum analyzer for clean and simple channel selection along with internal routing for the second receiver to keep the front of the goggles looking crisp and clean.
- FOV (field of view): 30°
- Format: 4:3
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 59 to 69 mm (Adjustable)
- Diopter Lens Slot: Available（lens purchase separately）
- Resolution 640 X 400 OLED (NTSC/PAL auto selection)
- DVR: analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Auto save recording file when power off
- Wireless Receiver: True Diversity Receivers with OLED display
- (Auto Scan Channel/Spectrum Analyzer)
- Interfaces: DC power port
- AV in/out port
- Earphone jack
- Color: Black and Green
- Fan plate: Face foam and velcro sticker(easy replacement）
- Anti-fogging mini fan
Attitude V5 Manual
- 1x Attitude V5 OLED Headset
- 1x 5.8G diversity receiver with OLED display
- 1x 5.8GHz SpiroNET Circular Polarized antenna
- 1x 5.8GHz FS RHCP patch antenna
- 1x 18650 Li-ion Battery Case
- 1x Zipper case for carrying
Warning: Exposing the lens
7. DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of drone pilots (no easy task). Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn’t live with – plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone. Well, all of that is changed with DJI’s entry to Digital HD. Crystal clear 720p 120fps video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system (28ms)! On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module. Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system. SpecificationsWeight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)Dimensions: 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)Screen Size: 2-inch × 2Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810Screen Renew Rate: 120 HzCommunication Frequency: 5. 725-5. 850 GHzTransmitter Power (EIRP) : FCC/MIC:
8. Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 128GB
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: The world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you’re at home or someplace new. Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or small.
- Incredible VR Games: Stop watching games and step into them. Whether you’re dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you’ve never been this close to the action.
- Guardian Helps Keep You Safe: Explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you’re in-game.
Oculus quest gaming system 128GB – Oculus quest us/ca/jp/tw, 128GB
9. Fat Shark FSV1231 600L Race Cam CCD PAL V3 FPV Camera
New in version 3 of the 600TVL camera are a low profile pivot shell for secure, adjustable mounting and improved latency and low light performance. Other features include: Ultra low latency in line with industry peers 2.9mm wide angle race lens OSD-navigable settings for customized performance (includes button cable and direct cable) Industry-compatible pivot mounts for a wide range of quad configurations Hot swap capability with Vortex 150, 180, 250 and 285 quads NTSC (FSV1231) or PAL (FSV1232) support Camera Specs Mechanical: 25x27x12(lens) mm, 13.5g (plastic cased) + 5g/9g cable Operating voltage: 4.5-5V Power: 110mA @ 5V Operating Temp: -10 to 60C Imager: 1/3″ Sony CCD Resolution: 600 TVL Lens FOV: 125 degrees (diagonal) Fat Shark’s series of 600TVL Race Cams are designed as solid, reliable FPV cameras for everyday flight. Priced aggressively for novice or budget pilots, the cameras are inexpensive enough to order in bulk and yet high performance enough to put on a competition level multicopter.
10. EACHINE EV800D FPV Goggles with DVR 5.8G 40CH 5 Inch 800×480 Diversity Video Headset Build in Battery
- Built-in with super HD DVR record up to 720*576px resolution.Diversity RaceBand 40ch Auto-Searching.Two system (Display/Record duo core separated chipsets ) ensure no delay in displaying and no frame lost in recording(please use C10 super speed card to ensure the full frame recording).Work friendly with pilot-OSD, no block on the important flying OSD information
- Separable design, 5 inch screen can be used as small monitor on radio controller or with tripod
- HD high brightness 5 inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing
- Diversity function, Built-in super sensitive 5.8GHz 40ch receiver module, with RaceRand
- Advanced auto-searching function and the working frequency show on screen
- Built-in 7.4V 1200mAh battery, each full charge offer 2 hours working time
- Wide range re-charge voltage 11-20V
- Accept 2S or 3S batteries as back-up power source, to prolong the working time
- Nice ergonomic design and fit different faces
- Super-wide visible angle up to 82 degree
- 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the edge of screen
- Light weight 375g with 3.5 hr 1200mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game
- 5 Inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fat Shark Vr Goggles for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!