The Best Phillips Appliance Lights 50 Watt
We spent many hours on research to finding phillips appliance lights 50 watt, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best phillips appliance lights 50 watt, you should not miss this article. phillips appliance lights 50 watt coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 phillips appliance lights 50 watt by our suggestions
638 reviews analysed
1. Halogen Bulb, 6 Pack GU10 50W 120V, MR16 with UV Glass Cover, Flood Light Bulb with 3000 Hours Long Lasting Life, Gu10 Base, W50MR16/FL/GU10—Warm Light
- 1、Pack of 6pcs gu10 halogen light bulbs ,RoHS and CE certified, 3000 hours long lasting life, Aluminum with Glass Cover
- 2、Easy installation. Standard MR16 Shape with universal GU10 base, this gu10 c 120v 50w bulb can be easily screw in all standard GU10 cans fixtures without replacing the whole fixture.
- 3、Crisp and Bright white halogen Light, which is perfect for Accent Lighting, Track Lighting in Homes, Offices, Art Gallery, Museum, Restaurant, Retail Shop, etc.
- 4、Apply to 120V AC input voltage. Give off 450lm comfortable 2700K warm light, with an wide 38 degree beam angle
- 5、100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our Team strives for 100% customer satisfaction with manufacturers provided lifetime guarantee. If there are any problems with our halogen gu10 50w bulbs, please contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
（6-Pack, Warm White) GU10 light Bulbs 50W 120V，GU10 Twist-N-Lock Base
1、Long lasting life: last up to 3000 hours, and it can switch on and off about 8000 times
2、Soft on your eyes: warm white color (2700 kelvin)
3、38 degree beam angle：perfect for residential and commercial lighting, light up your living room, bedroom, kitchen, garage, bathroom, study and office.
Lifespan: 3000 hours
Beam angle: 38 degree
Color temperature: 2700K
Bulb size: 2.08 x 1.96 inch
2. Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 Flood Light Bulb: 2900-Kelvin, 39-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Halogen PAR20 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day).
- SOFT WHITE: Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 flood light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2900 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed cans, track lights, and outdoor spot light fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2900 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
This dimmable, 39-watt bulb creates crisp, soft white lighting for inviting indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2900-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor spot light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This bulb replaces 50-watt incandescents, with an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 4-pack.
3. GU10 Bulb, 6 Pack Halogen GU10 120V 50W, Dimmable, MR16 GU10 Light Bulb with Long Lasting Lifespan, gu10+c 120v 50w for Track&Recessed Lighting, Gu10 Base Bulb, W50MR16/FL/GU10 (Clear Light Cup)
- 1,【DURABLE & SAVING MONEY】:Pack of 6pcs gu10 halogen light bulbs, RoHS and CE certified, 3000 hours long lasting life, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- 2、【NICE WARM WHITE LIGHT】: gu10 c 120v 50w provides 500 lumens full brightness at warm white 2700k, perfect for using in track lighting to illuminate closet, wardrobe, kitchen, which will make the object more vivid and more attractive.
- 3,【SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY】: 50w gu10 halogen bulb are No lead or mercury. Dimmable. Outstanding heat dissipation light bulbs are ideal for used for Accent Lighting, Track Lighting in Homes, Offices, Art Gallery, Museum, Restaurant, Retail Shop, etc.
- 4,【EASY INSTALLATION】: Standard MR16 Shape with universal GU10 Twist & Lock base, this gu10 halogen 50w bulbs can be easily screw in all standard GU10 cans fixtures without replacing the whole fixture.
- 5,【LIFETIME SERVICE】: Please shop with confidence, you have it covered by a full money-back and replacement guarantee, on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our halogen bulbs 50w gu10-16+c
4. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
5. PAR20 50 Watt E26 Medium Base Halogen Flood Light Bulbs,Dimmable Bulbs for Range Hood Lights,Ceiling Fan,Table Light
- 1.Application:Fit for range hood lights,kitchen’s track lighting,and other small fixtures
- 2.This bulb is 2-1/2″ in diameter.3.14 in length,E26/E27 medium socket
- 3.Long lasting:this bulbs can use for long time,last up to 2000 hours
- 4.Good light dispersion:30 Degree narrow flood beam angle
- 5.What you get:4 pack 50W reflector halogen bulbs and you could also get satisfied after-sale service
6. [4 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt PAR20 High Output (50W Equivalent) Narrow Flood PAR 20 Light Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR20 Narrow Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 39 Watt (50W to 55W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 310 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in track lighting, small recessed lights, outdoor lighting.
- 4 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 39 Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Narrow Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include track lighting, small recessed lights, certain range hoods, outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods. The 39W light bulbs produce the same amount of light or luminous flux as the traditional incandescent 50W to 55W light bulbs. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs.
The PAR20 light bulbs are relatively small comparing to other standard size recessed flood lights so make sure to look at the specs carefully. The diameter of the light bulb is 2.5 inches and length is 3 inches. These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times. The Simba Lighting light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
7. SYLVANIA 16104 6-PACK Capsylite Halogen Dimmable Lamp / PAR20 Flood Light Reflector / 50W replacement / Medium base E26 / 39 Watt / 2850 K – warm white
- PAR 20 Halogen Bulbs offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in an angle of 30°
- PAR20 dimmable Halogen flood light with a bright white, high quality beam – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours
- Direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps / Energy saving / Mercury-free / Consistent lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal halogen flood 39W light
- Indoor and outdoor display and accent applications / Showroom merchandise / High light output from small fixtures / Track Lighting / Small recessed cans / Replacement of R20 lamps
- Contains: 6 x PAR20 Dimmable Halogen Reflector Flood Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E 26 medium-base / 475 Lumens – Halogen Bulb warm-white
Sylvania 16104 Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 Halogen Wide Flood, 30 -Degree beam angle. This is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting and small recessed cans. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. The halogen PAR20 is designed to replace a small incandescent flood, also known as an R20. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Sylvania Capsylite halogen PAR floods also feature SPL optics. SPL is a patented optical system that provides consistent, uniform performance from bulb to bulb. SPL shapes the light to provide a more even distribution of high level light across a broad area. The Sylvania Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 halogen is just one of a family of products that are proudly made in WInchter, Kentucky.
8. Deezio 12 Volt 50 Watts GY6.35 T4 Halogen Light Bulb with Glass 2-Pin, 300/900 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp, 4-Pack
Deezio is providing outstanding 24×7 customer service that will not let you down. You can purchase this product with confidence.
Item: Halogen Lamp
Bulb Shape: T4
Bulb Base Type: 2-Pin(GY6.35)
Light Appearance: 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
Specific Uses: Domestic & Commercial Applications
Indoor/Outdoor Usage: Indoor Only
Bulb Housing: Glass
Standards: Meet 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
4 pack x Halogen Lamp
PLEASE ALWAYS USE A CLEAN TOWEL OR LATEX GLOVES WHEN HANDLING OR INSTALLING THE BULB (DO NOT TOUCH)
9. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Phillips Appliance Lights 50 Watt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!