We spent many hours on research to finding pizzacraft pizzaque pc6500 outdoor pizza oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best pizzacraft pizzaque pc6500 outdoor pizza oven, you should not miss this article. pizzacraft pizzaque pc6500 outdoor pizza oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 pizzacraft pizzaque pc6500 outdoor pizza oven by our suggestions
543 reviews analysed
1. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012
Keep your Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven or your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven in prime condition with this heavy-duty, water-resistant Pizza Oven Protective Cover. An elastic bottom ensures that the cover will stay in place.
HOW TO USE: Stretch cover over outdoor pizza oven, ensuring that the elastic bottom is secured under the base.
Wipe with a damp cloth and hang to dry. Do not machine wash or dry.
CAUTION: Remove cover from pizza oven before using. Wait until oven has cooled completely to replace cover for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Pizzacraft PC6019 Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long is available if you’re looking for a cover for your oven and leg kit.
The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover is one of several accessories which complement the Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Ovens. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
2. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217
- Set includes brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding handle and natural bristle pizza stone brush for cleaning
- Peel safely transfers your pizzas to the oven lessen the risk of getting burned, folds easily for storage
- One heat stamped brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding wood handle
- One pizza stone brush made from stainless steel with natural (palmyra stalk) fiber bristles
- -Compatible with Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Pizza Oven PC6000 and PizzaQue Pizza Oven PC6500 or any pizza oven
Fire up the oven or grill and start baking artisan-style pizzas in the comfort of your own home. Crafting homemade pizzas requires the right equipment – such as a good pizza stone or pizza oven.
The folding aluminum pizza peel and stone cleaning brush are essential for maintenance of your pizza stone or your pizza oven. They are compatible with the Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6000 and the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6500. The pizza peel makes transferring pizzas a cinch and conveniently folds for portability and storage. The brush is ideal for cleaning the oven’s baking stones and has a built-in scraper to remove baked-on cheese and toppings.
HOW TO USE: Peel: Unscrew the knob at the base of the handles and unfold the handle. Secure the handle into place by tightening the knob at the base of the handle.
Brush: Use the natural brush bristles to keep the surface of your pizza stone clean, smooth, and free of debris. Make sure that the stone has cooled to room temperature before using the bristles of the brush on your pizza stone. The scraper at the end of the brush is ideal for removing cheese and toppings that have baked onto the pizza stone. The scraper may be used while the pizza stone is still hot.
CARE: Peel: Wash by hand with soap and water. Brush: Remove extra debris by hand. Do not get wet.
CAUTION: The aluminum peel may become hot with use. Use caution not to burn yourself or others. Do not leave brush near heat source.
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
3. Hamilton Beach 31401 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster Oven Broiler
Our Hamilton Beach Small Toaster Ovens are the ultimate in kitchen convenience. This handy appliance will toast, broil, or bake all of your favorite foods for your busy lifestyle. And a compact toaster over takes up less counter space making it great for a small kitchen or work area.
4. Pizzacraft 16.5" Round ThermaBond Baking/Pizza Stone – For Oven or Grill – PC9898
- Make and bake your favorite pizza in your oven or on your grill
- Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Thermabond material, thermal shock resistant
- Homemade breads, pastries, even frozen pizzas cook evenly on the stone surface
- Stone requires no seasoning or conditioning, cleans up with water
- 16.5 Inch Diameter – the perfect sized pizza or loaf of bread
This round Thermabond pizza stone is perfect for creating amazing pizza, bread, and other baked goods right in your own kitchen. Baking stones help to eliminate hot spots while cooking, and produce uniformly browned crust; they’re also great for heating or reheating ready made or frozen foods. This 16.5 inch diameter stone is made of thermabond, making it thermal shock resistant; cold foods can be placed on a hot stone with no risk of shattering. This stone does not require any seasoning or conditioning, so perfect pizza is only minutes away. Product Care: Stones arrive ready for immediate use – there is no need to “season” a new stone with oil or soak the stone in water before each use. The natural properties of a stones will cause it to darken and spot with age; do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Do not ever use soap when cleaning the stone, just hot water and a non-abrasive scrubber. USE: For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚ F (260˚ C) and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven , place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven or grill. STONE WILL GET HOT! USE OVEN MITT OR GLOVE WHEN HANDLING.
5. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
6. Pizzacraft Perfect Pizza Grilling Stone – PC0120
Pizzacraft’s Perfect Pizza Grilling Stone withstands and maximizes the intense heat of your grill’s direct flame. Steady, even heat allows for easy cooking of pizzas that can be challenging, like heavily topped pizzas. This two-piece, interlocking stone seals air inside its hollow center which circulates and disperses heat more evenly to the stone’s surface. The result is an evenly heated stone free of problematic hot spots or a completely overheated stone which burns crusts before the toppings are adequately cooked. The Perfect Pizza Grilling Stone produces a perfectly cooked crust, every time. Stones require no seasoning or conditioning. The Perfect Pizza Grilling Stone also works well in the oven.
7. Pizzacraft PC6016 Pizza Oven Tote
- Hook and loop closure straps to secure handles
- Elastic top
- Durable pizza oven tote snugly wraps around the oven
- Measures 37.4 inches in length and 17.7 inches in width
- Complement your portable pizza oven such as Pizza craft Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven – PC6000 or PizzaQue Pizza Oven – PC6500
Pizza craft takes portable pizza making one step further! The durable pizza oven tote snugly wraps around the oven to provide a convenient and clean way to mobilize your pizza skills. The top has an elastic opening to keep the vent and thermometer free from obstructions while a hook and loop closure wrap secures the handles together.
8. Pizzacraft Round Pizza Stone with Cutter & Server (Set of 3) – PC0006
Pizzacraft’s Round Pizza Stone with Cutter & Server is a three piece set that includes a 15 in ceramic stone (0.4 in thick), stainless steel rolling pizza cutter and server.
9. Pizzacraft PC6027 Extension Ring Pizza Oven Accessory
The Oven Extender gives you that extra space to cook larger items like calzones and bread. Using the extender increases the size of the opening, allowing larger foods to be cooked using the Aluminum Deep Dish Pan. Note: there is a 25 Degree drop in oven temperature when using the extender. USE: Only install on a cool oven. Remove the lid on your Pizzeria Pronto or Pizzaque. Place the Oven Raiser on oven the body making sure that all three mounting clips are secure and the opening is at the front of the oven. Place the hood with the rear-aligning tab contacting first. Then set down the cover so the cover rim overlaps the raiser CARE: To preserve and extend the useful life of this BBQ tool or accessory, wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse and dry immediately. Do not use abrasive scrubbers. DO NOT ATTEMPT ASSEMMBLE OR REMOVER RAISER WHILE THE OVEN IS HOT.
10. Ninja Foodi Digital, Toaster, Air Fryer, with Flip-Away for Storage Multi-Purpose Counter-top Convection Oven (SP101), 19.7” W x 7.5”H x 15.1”D, Stainless Steel/Black
- The ultimate meal-making machine: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep Warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance.
- Reclaim your counter space: takes up 50% less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash.
- Air fry: up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Xl capacity: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13″ Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. Each).
- Easy cleaning: Includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning.
- Fast cooking: cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven with air roast
- 60 second preheat
- full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- Even baking: up to 40% more-even baking than the Cuisinart air fry oven toa-60.
- Digital crisp control technology: precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- Toast and bagels done the way you like: Use the toast darkness Selector to get it just right.
- Includes: wire rack
- 13”x13” nonstick, dishwasher-safe sheet pan
- dishwasher-safe air fry basket, removable crumb tray. Dimensions: 19. 7” W x 7. 5”H x 15. 1”D
- when flipped up: 19. 7″ 15. 1”H x 7. 5”D
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pizzacraft Pizzaque Pc6500 Outdoor Pizza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!