Finding your suitable readers for refrigerator tubing cutters is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for refrigerator tubing cutters including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
647 reviews analysed
1. PEX Pipe Cutters for Cutting 1/8"-1-inch PEX Tubings, not for PVC Pipes
2. Imperial Tool TC1050"IMP" Tube Cutter, 1/8” to 5/8” OD
3. Conbraco Industries 69PTKC001 Apollo Tubing Cutter 1/8" – 2"
Pex pipe and plastic tubing Cutter.
4. Lenox Industrial Tools 12121 S1Pex Cutter Upto 1-5/16-Inch Scissor Cut
- Pex Tubing Cutter
- Pex Cutter S1 1-5/16″ Capacity
- Replacement Blades Len12125
- Serrated stainless steel blade requires less force to make a cut, leaving a flush end
- Rubberized handles allow for confident cutting even in wet or dirty environments
- Conveniently positioned locking latch allows for true one-handed operation of spring loaded cutter
1-5/16″ (33.3MM) S1 PEX TUBING CUTTER – Manufacturer: Lenox-American Saw.
From the Manufacturer
Lenox Industrial Tools 12121 – S1Pex Cutter Up to 1-5/16 -Inch Scissor Cut features a rugged, ergonomic design that delivers straight, clean cuts with less effort on PEX, Poly and PE tubing. The patent-pending blade on the LENOX Plastic Tubing Cutter is made with serrated stainless steel that requires 25% less cutting force than other cutters on the market. The comfortable grip of the rubberized handles allow for a secure grip in both wet and dry conditions. To go the extra mile, LENOX has designed the cutter with a conveniently located locking latch that allows for true one-handed operation of the spring-loaded cutter; freeing the other hand to stabilize the tube.
5. Milwaukee 48-22-4202 Tubing Cutter
6. SharkBite PEX Tubing Cutter, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 Inch Tube Cutter, U701A
- CUTS IN SECONDS: For clean, straight cuts PEX Tubing Cutters are an integral tool in the easy-to-install SharkBite Connection System.
- PEX TUBING: For clean, straight cuts, use with 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch and 1 Inch SharkBite PEX tubing
- COMPATIBLE PRODUCT: Same as part number U701Z and U701A
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times
SharkBite PEX Tubing Cutter
For clean, straight cuts, use with 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ SharkBite PEX tubing. Place PEX tubing inside cutter. Squeeze PEX Cutter Tool on PEX tube and tool easily adjusts to PEX tube dimensions. Push handles together until it you hear the click and you’re done.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal.
Connect pipe in seconds with relative ease using any SharkBite Push-To-Connect fitting. No soldering, clamps, glue required. It’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. The Shark Bite PEX tubing cutters are an integral tool in the easy-to-install SharkBite Connection System.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no-fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
SharkBite is a provider of plumbing and water control systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. As the world leader and hallmark of push-to-connect plumbing solutions, our goal is to continue innovating the plumbing trade with new solutions that improve efficiency and performance. Trusted by plumbing professionals, SharkBite manufactures a wide range of plumbing fittings, water control valves, and PEX pipe, making it the only total plumbing solution from meter to fixture.
From the Manufacturer
Used to cut 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ SharkBite PEX tubing.
7. Milwaukee 48-22-4200 Pex/Tubing Cutter
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Replaceable Blades – Increased tool life (Patent Pending)
- Double Ground V-Shaped Blade – For cleaner cuts on 1-Inch Tubing (Patent Pending)
- Metal Core – Indestructible Frame (Patent Pending)
- Rework Groove – Correct mistakes quickly and effectively
- Locking Mechanism – One handed locking and remains locked while in pouch (Patent Pending)
8. General Tools 129X Mini Tubing Cutter
- The General Tools and Instruments 129X Mini Tubing Cutter, 7/8″ performs where conventional tubing cutters simply cannot fit
- With a 1-1/2″ swing radius, the Mini Cutter is ideal for limited-space applications such as refrigerator and air conditioning repair
- The adjustable jaws accept tubing sizes from 1/8″ to 7/8 in diameter and up to 1/8″ in wall thickness
- old Standard, tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel
- The large adjustment knob allows for more torque and easier cutting
The General Tools and Instruments 129X Mini Tubing Cutter, 7/8″ performs where conventional tubing cutters simply cannot fit. With a 1-1/2″ swing radius, the Mini Cutter is ideal for limited-space applications such as refrigerator and air conditioning repair. The adjustable jaws accept tubing sizes from 1/8″ to 7/8 in diameter and up to 1/8″ in wall thickness. Gold Standard, tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel.
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
From the Manufacturer
The Mini Tubing Cutters are General’s smallest tubing cutters for use in hard-to-get-at places where standard cutters can’t perform. These cutters are used for cutting copper, aluminum, brass and thin wall tubing and are small enough to use inside air conditioning units and appliances. The larger knob produces a greater amount of torque.
9. SharkBite U701 PEX Tubing Cutter, 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch
- No tools required for size change 3/8-inch, ½-inch, ¾-Inch and 1-Inch.
- For use with PEX fittings, brass or poly
- Tool will automatically release after successful clamp connection, no gauge required
- Tool can be calibrated
- SharkBite quality
- Ideal for plumbing and irrigation projects
The SharkBite UC961 PEX Clamp Tool for use with PEX Pipe and Stainless Steel Clamp Rings sizes 3/8-inch, ½-inch, ¾-Inch and 1-Inch. Tool will release after clamp is fully secure, ensuring a safe connection. This feature eliminates the need to check each fittings for accurate connection. 3-Handle design allows for connection to be made with one hand, helpful in tight spaces.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite U701 PEX Tubing Cutter 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, and 1-Inch
10. PEX Ring Removal Tool with Pex Pipe Cutter – Removes 1/2"-1" PEX Rings(Forging Process) with PEX Pipe Cutter
Cuts Pex Copper Crimp Rings in sizes 3/8′ 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″; Removal improperly crimped copper PEX crimp rings Used on Brass PEX fittings. Heavy-duty tool for the removal of WaterPEX Crimp Rings without damaging the brass PEX fittings Heavy Duty Pex Pipe/Tubing Cutter for 3/8″-1″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Tubing Cutters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!