Nowadays, there are so many products of simply nature unrefined coconut oil in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for simply nature unrefined coconut oil in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings simply nature unrefined coconut oil which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
926 reviews analysed
1. Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Unrefined Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for Hair, Skin and Cooking, 14 Ounce
- RAW COCONUT OIL: Our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, bleached, refined, or deodorized
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Pareve MK Kosher, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: This pure coconut oil dietary supplement is an excellent source of healthy fat-burning medium-chain fatty acids for weight loss and management
- COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL: This virgin coconut cooking oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies
- SKIN &
- HAIR CARE: This coconut oil for hair &
- skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer
2. Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS – Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING &
- SPREADING – With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN &
- HAIR-CARE TREATMENT – Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.
- EASILY FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE – Whether you’re following a keto, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day. No refrigeration required.
- USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC &
- NON-GMO – Using only the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our Coconut Oil is USDA-Certified Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides or other nastiness.
3. Nutiva Organic, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil, 15 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world’s most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even “better than butter” on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind – to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
4. Anjou Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined for Hair, Skin, Cooking, Health, Beauty, USDA Certified, 11 oz
- 100% organic &
- natural: USDA certified, cold pressed coconut oil from non-GMO coconuts, free of bleach, hexane, and trans fat.
- Diet-friendly: Enjoy the exceptional health and nutritional benefits of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides)
- the perfect non-fattening diet recipe for everyday cooking.
- Source of beauty: Use it for deep-level hair care and skin nourishment as a moisturizer, also acts as a gentle makeup remover.
- Cook with style: A healthier, tastier, and dairy-free alternative to butter and other vegetable oils, also a better replacement for cooking oil, salad dressing, and butter.
- Mix &
- match: Blend with Anjou Essential Oils or other carrier oils for the most relaxing massages, can also be used in aromatherapy recipes.
5. Dr. Bronner’s – Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Whole Kernel, 14 ounce) – Coconut Oil for Cooking, Baking, Hair & Body, Unrefined & Fresh-Pressed, Rich & Nutty Flavor, Fair Trade, Vegan, Non-GMO
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ONLY: Dr. Bronner’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels. Contains only 1 ingredient—simple & delicious!
- DR. BRONNER’S ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL IS VERSATILE: Our Organic Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking, baking, hair & body! Use for stir-frying, sauces & baking. Moisturizes hair & skin, good for oil pulling and oral health.
- CLIMATE-FRIENDLY FARMING: Our sister company in Sri Lanka works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices that enrich soil, promote biodiversity and sequester atmospheric carbon—building resilience in the face of a changing climate!
- OUR TWO COCONUT OILS: Our White Kernel Coconut Oil has the brown inner skin removed for a milder taste, while we retain it for the Whole Kernel, resulting in a slightly nuttier taste. Both oils can be used interchangeably for cooking and body care.
- CERTIFIED UNDER THE NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM: Our products are certified under the same program that certifies all organically-produced agriculture & food in the United States. This is important because what you put on your body goes into your body.
Our Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels whose brown inner skins have been left on, resulting in a more aromatic, nuttier-tasting oil. Versatile and delicious, Whole Kernel Coconut Oil can be used for stir-frying, sauces, baking and body care. Our Organic Virgin Coconut Oils are perfect for medium-high heat cooking, use them in recipes that call for stir-frying, braising and baking. Need recipe ideas? Visit our blog on the Dr. Bronner’s website. Our coconut oils are also loved for body care uses, whether moisturizing hair and skin, or oil pulling for oral health! Coconut oil for cooking, baking, hair & body! All-One!
6. Nutiva Organic, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- #1 Selling Coconut Oil in the US for over 10 years.Directions No refrigeration required
- solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees. Note: any brown specks are natural coconut
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Virgin, Kosher, Non-Hydrogenated, No Cholesterol
- Freshly made from cold-pressed coconuts, with a light and pleasant coconut taste and aroma
Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil How Virgin Coconut Oil Is Processed Is The Key To Optimizing Its Taste, Texture, Color, And Aroma. Within Two Hours Of Nutiva’S Coconuts Being Chopped, The Virgin Coconut Oil Is Cold-Pressed.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
About the Brand
Nutiva began in 1999 as an idea in the mind of John W. Roulac, the author of four books on home composting and industrial hemp. Nutiva is the third successful business John has founded since jump-starting the modern home-composting movement in the early 1990s with his best-selling book, Backyard Composting. That book has sold more than a million copies worldwide.
Nutiva is an innovative leader in the health food industry. Since 1999, we have operated as a values-driven company dedicated to nourishing people and planet.
We’re building a business characterized by high standards in all aspects of our company, from the organic farms that grow our foods, through the production, packaging, and transportation of our products, to the Nutiva associates who communicate with our retailers and the people who enjoy our products.
Our watchwords–nutritious superfoods, healthier people, and a sustainable planet–express our commitment to move beyond conventional food industry practices to embrace a bigger picture that supports the long-term well-being of humanity as a whole.
Nutiva’s purpose is to produce the highest-quality organic superfoods, providing superior nutritional value to our customers while supporting sustainable agricultural practices and a fair return to the farmers on whom we depend. We donate 1% of our sales to groups that promote sustainable agriculture.
We educate people worldwide on current developments in nutritional science, organic farming, green energy, and fair trade practices within the global economy.
At Nutiva, we continually innovate so that we can better contribute to the health and happiness of our customers as well as the sustainability of our planet.
Hemp was cultivated in China more than 6,000 years ago, from a wild plant that grew in central Asia.
A Nutritional Powerhouse
Hempseed is considered by leading researchers and medical doctors to be one of the most nutritious food sources on the planet. Shelled hempseed is packed with 33% pure digestible protein and is rich in iron and vitamin E as well as omega-3 and GLA. A recent report funded by the Canadian government states that hemp protein comprises 66% high-quality edistin protein, and that hempseed contains the highest percentage of this of any plant source. Unlike soy, hemp is not genetically modified, and it doesn’t contain the anti-nutritional qualities commonly found in soy.
Got Your EFAs today?
Because the human body produces no Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), it is important that EFAs be consumed on a regular basis. It is estimated that more than 90% of Americans take in too little of one of the most important EFAs–omega-3–which is found in flax, walnuts, deep-water fish, and hempseeds. EFAs are the “good fats” that doctors recommend as part of a healthy, balanced diet. The quality of omega-3 is vital, and can be diminished by oxygen, heat, and light. Thus consume the freshest seeds possible and store them in a dark, cold environment such as a refrigerator. Nutiva obtains its seeds exclusively from Canada, and we date all our products. Great nutrition never tasted so good.
7. Kirkland Signature Cold Pressed Unrefined Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 84 Ounce
*Cold pressed, unrefined and chemical-free. *Use as a substitute to butter on your favorite baking recipes. *Add to your morning smoothie for natural sweetness and body. *Works wonderfully as a moisturizing body butter. *Product of the beautiful tropics of the Philippines or Vietnam. Packed in USA. *Ingredients: 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
8. 2-Pack Simply Nature Organic Coconut Oil Unrefined, Cold-Pressed Virgin Oil, (14 fl oz/each)
Coconut Oil Unrefined, Cold-Pressed Virgin Oil by Simply Nature 2-Pack in order (14 fl oz/each)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Simply Nature Unrefined Coconut Oil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!