Best xb270 acer Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about xb270 acer is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a xb270 acer for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of xb270 acer. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If xb270 acer is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in xb270 acer has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for xb270 acer. Here we bring out the best in the xb270 acer which you can safely buy in 2020.
709 reviews analysed
1. Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Xb270 Acer, Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr would be the Best Xb270 Acer for Money.
2. Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Xb270 Acer and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Xb270 Acer then don’t look beyond Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Xb270 Acer in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- I was hesitant to try a wide, curved monitor due to fear of color wash out, and brightness issues but it actually looks pretty … Read More
- Smoothest gaming quality i’ve ever experienced and now i’ll never go back.
- Disclaimer sometimes video and picture quality look weird and blotchy when i’m on normal browser activity but i’m almost certai… Read More
- It seems like they have some quality control issues.
- Overall i’m very satisfied with the performance and quality of this monitor but not the price!
- So far i haven’t had an problems with the monitor.
- I added this to my existing acer moniter as a gaming upgrade, and could not be happier, the price is steep, but worth every penny.
- Price was good and everything on this transaction was perfect.
- Only reason why i didn’t give it a five star is due to the price!
- I liked the included stand, and the way it came out of the box.
- This monitor rocks, it replaced a 60hz 29 in 4k and it’s so much better.
- I need color accuracy over refresh rate so i am running at 100hz rather than 120hz and it still feels great.
- I did a ton of research and realized that for me the specs of this monitor fit what i needed with a good balance between larger… Read More
- I had it paired with a evga gtx 1080ti and almost all games were ran on ultra or high settings.
- Nice unit & user friendly. Outstanding rate & flawless.
- This is the best monitor I have ever owned.Great color, great response rate. Love the resolution. and being able to OC it to 12… Read More
3. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 easily gets the award of Best Xb270 Acer Under 100$.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
4. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Xb270 Acer is that even though Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
5. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
If you are buying a Xb270 Acer for the first time, then you should have Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor. It has fewer features when you make Xb270 Acer comparisons of Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor with any other Xb270 Acer but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Xb270 Acer, grab any Xb270 Acer but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
6. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology
Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27&Rdquo; WQHD (2560 X 1440) TN AMD Freesync Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1Ms, (Display Port 1.2 &Amp; 2 X HDMI Ports),Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Xb270 Acer in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Xb270 Acer and it could be any of the high value Xb270 Acer, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is another one which falls under Xb270 Acer for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Xb270 Acer and that is what has revived them. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is amazing features.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
8. Acer Predator Xb273 Xbmiprzx Monitor
- 27″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 1 x HDMI v2.0, Audio Out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) – Up to 0.1ms (G to G)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 20° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.5″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: Yes
- Color Saturation: 99% sRGB | Brightness: 350nits
Acer Predator Xb273 Xbmiprzx Monitor is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Xb273 Xbmiprzx Monitor wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Xb273 Xbmiprzx Monitor once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Xb270 Acer in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Xb270 Acer to any other Xb270 Acer is least.
9. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XG Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The Zero Frame design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. Power 27.81 Watts (Power On), Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical.
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.
10. Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG271U gaming monitor the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.HV1AA.P01)
- Really good gaming monitor i bought this for me and it is a really good monitor the quality is great the fps is great everythin… Read More
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- I do see the dead pixel problem tend show on acer monitors and that just needs better quality assurance at these price points.
- The price is really good for the monitor as well.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Really good gaming monitor for the price